1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. High Desert Animal Care Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . .
Pet insurance can provide significant assistance if your dog or cat ever gets hurt or sick. Many clients don't realize that orthopedic surgery or chronic conditions like allergies or cancer can cost a considerable amount with all the advances in veterinary car that are available. We know you love your pets an we want to make sure you have all the tools to keep them healthy and happy.
Quality pet insurance makes it easy for you to protect your pet.
Pet Insurance does not cover preventative care services like vaccines, dental cleanings, exams, flea control or pre-existing conditions. Essentially, it doesn't cover items that you can budget for. It covers the costs for unexpected treatments, injuries and illnesses.
We at High Desert Animal Care Hospital always want to be able to provide the very best care for your pet - no matter what it costs. Unfortunately, we see so many pets where the cost of quality care exceeds their owners' financial means. It's not uncommon for us to see clients spending $5,000-$15,000 if their pet becomes unlucky.
So our practice recommends TRUPANION. You can find out more by going to www.trupanion.com.
(BTW we are not compensated in anyway making this recommendation)!